Bayliss Yard Construction, Bridgend – Bayliss
|Client||Bayliss Recovery Ltd|
|Project||Construction of new service yard|
|Contract Period||33 Weeks|
The main project consisted of the following works: –
- Pavement widening and entrance formation onto the new plot.
- Ground bearing yard slabs.
- Retaining walls using precast blocks filled with tyre bails and recycled concrete provided by the Client.
- Insitu retaining walls using tyre bails faced with wrapping mesh and C35 grade concrete complete with F2 finishing.
- Weighbridge foundations and pit construction for a flush finish.
- Yard drainage complete with a tyre bail storm attenuation cell and oil interceptor unit.
- Landscaping works.