Bayliss Yard Construction, Cardiff – Bayliss
|Bayliss Recovery Ltd
|Construction of new service yard
The main project consisted of the following works: –
- Pavement widening and entrance formation onto the new plot.
- Ground bearing yard slabs.
- Retaining walls using precast blocks filled with tyre bails and recycled concrete provided by the Client.
- Insitu retaining walls using tyre bails faced with wrapping mesh and C35 grade concrete complete with F2 finishing.
- Weighbridge foundations and pit construction for a flush finish.
- Yard drainage complete with a tyre bail storm attenuation cell and oil interceptor unit.
- Landscaping works.