Refurbishment Works in Connection with FHQ Basement
|Project||Refurbishment Works in Connection with Plant and Vehicle Stores Offices|
|Contract Period||24 Weeks|
- Extensive Rip Out and Alteration Works to the Ground Floor and First Floor
- Full mechanical design and analysis of the Heating and Water Services.
- Structural design repair on internal supporting beams on ground floor due to erosion.
- Complete refurbishment within building area inclusive of wall finishes, floor finishes, new suspended ceiling, formation of partitioned offices, toilets and shower rooms.
Additional and Further Civil Works
Darlow Lloyd Construction remained on site until the end of January completing additional building works for the first floor and ground floor. Further and additional works requested by TATA included;
- Temporary toilet formation and CCTV cavity tray
- Asbestos survey to external window panels
- Additional plumbing Installation to toilet Area
- Renewal and installation of internal roof guttering systems
- Excavation for optical service installation
- East and south elevation box profile cladding and flashing renewal
- Removal of old redundant plant and equipment
- Formation of concrete pads for external mechanical equipment
- Additional electrical requirements for ground and first floor area
- Installation of telecom exchange and civil works at the P & V