Radial Arm Stacker – Tata
|Project||Construction of New HAA Conveyor and Lay Down Slab. Morfa Coal Handling.|
|Contract Period||20 Weeks|
Darlow Lloyd Construction was successful with our tender bid to Design and construct a new Coke and Coal handling conveyor and storage slab.
A non-exhausted list of the civil and mechanical installations are as follows: –
- Construction of reinforced ground bearing storage slabs, conveyor foundations and retaining walls to facilitate the design specification.
- Fabrication, installation and commissioning of a new connecting conveyor system complete with radial stacker discharge unit.
- Cable Trenching for Cable Diversions from Old Conveyor location and installation of New Service Ducts and Access Chambers for new Electrical Installation.
- Installation of a new 90mm diameter MDPE Processed water supply from an existing main on site.
- Erection of Palisade Safety Fencing at the Entrance of the HAA Radial Stacker area.
- Installation of 2No New Oil Retaining collection sumps and Soak-aways for the proposed ground storage slabs.
- Construction of 2No brickwork/steel transformer pens complete with associated foundations/ cable ducting and earth pile protection.
- Landscaping works and installation of access roads and turning areas.
- Rail Track upgrade works including new signalling cabling, transition slabs and access pathways.